By Paul Kearney
1. difficult, gritty fable to compete with George R R Martin, Steven Erikson, and David Gemmell
2. by means of a seriously acclaimed and hugely praised author
3. the beginning of a new epic sequence
4. Retelling of the vintage Greek heritage from Xenophon.
5. Supported by way of unique advertising and marketing, together with ARCs, advertisements within the style press and on-line support.
On the realm of Kuf, the Macht are a secret, a seldom-seen humans of striking ferocity and self-discipline whose prowess at the battlefield is the stuff of legend. for hundreds of years they've got remained in the distant fastnesses of the Harukush Mountains. on the planet past, the teeming races and peoples of Kuf were united in the bounds of the Asurian Empire, which principles the identified international, and is invincible. the good King of Asuria can name up complete international locations to the battlefield.
His notice is law.
But now the nice King¹s brother potential to take the throne via strength, and that allows you to accomplish that he has sought out the legend. He hires 10000 mercenary warriors of theMacht, and leads them into the center of the Empire.