By Amol Nayak
Harness the most recent positive factors of MongoDB three with this selection of eighty recipes – from dealing with cloud systems to app improvement, this booklet is an important resource
About This Book
- Get to grips with the most recent positive aspects of MongoDB 3
- Interact with the MongoDB server and practice quite a lot of question operations from the shell
- From management to automation, this cookbook retains you modern with the world's top NoSQL database
Who This ebook Is For
This booklet is engineered for an individual who's attracted to dealing with facts in a simple and effective means utilizing MongoDB. you don't want any previous wisdom of MongoDB, however it will be important when you've got a few programming adventure in both Java or Python.
What you'll Learn
- Install, configure, and administer MongoDB sharded clusters and duplicate sets
- Begin writing purposes utilizing MongoDB in Java and Python languages
- Initialize the server in 3 assorted modes with numerous configurations
- Perform cloud deployment and introduce PaaS for Mongo
- Discover frameworks and items equipped to enhance developer productiveness utilizing Mongo
- Take an in-depth examine the Mongo programming driving force APIs in Java and Python
- Set up company category tracking and backups of MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that varieties the spine of the structures that energy many various firms – it is easy to work out why it is the most well liked NoSQL database out there. choked with many beneficial properties that experience develop into crucial for plenty of sorts of software program execs and awfully effortless to exploit, this cookbook includes many recommendations to the typical demanding situations of MongoDB, in addition to advice on powerful recommendations to increase your abilities and capabilities.
This booklet starts off with the right way to initialize the server in 3 diversified modes with a number of configurations. you are going to then be brought to programming language drivers in either Java and Python. a brand new characteristic in MongoDB three is so that you can connect with a unmarried node utilizing Python, set to make MongoDB much more well-liked by someone operating with Python. you are going to then study a number of additional themes together with complex question operations, tracking and backup utilizing MMS, in addition to a few very important management recipes together with SCRAM-SHA-1 Authentication. past that, additionally, you will locate recipes on cloud deployment, together with assistance on find out how to paintings with Docker bins along MongoDB, integrating the database with Hadoop, and information for bettering developer productivity.
Created as either an available instructional and a simple to exploit source, to be had everytime you have to resolve an issue, MongoDB Cookbook can assist you deal with every thing from management to automation with MongoDB extra successfully than ever before.
Style and approach
Every recipe is defined in a very easy set-by-step demeanour but is very comprehensive.