By Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Dan Savery Raz, Jenny Walker
Lonely Planet: The world's top commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to all of the such a lot appropriate and updated suggestion on what to work out, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. See the breathtaking gold and turquoise-hued Dome of the Rock, glide within the salty lifeless Sea, or sunbathe on Tel Aviv's seashores; all together with your depended on commute significant other. Get to the center of Israel and the Palestinian territories and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories commute Guide:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries express you the best strategy to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent money and time and assist you get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web pages, transit guidance, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra lucrative trip adventure - together with customs, historical past, artwork, literature, cinema, tune, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, and food
- Free, handy pull-out Jerusalem map (included in print version), plus over fifty eight color neighborhood maps
- Useful features - together with Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual pageant calendar), and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Gaza Strip, Sinai, the useless Sea, the Negev, Petra, West financial institution, Golan, Galilee, Haifa, Akko, Bethlehem, Masada, Nazareth, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our so much finished consultant to Israel and the Palestinian territories, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head points of interest and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for extra wide insurance? try out Lonely Planet's heart East commute Guide for a entire examine all of the sector has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Michael Kohn, Dan Savery Raz, Jessica Lee, and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: all started in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top commute advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on this planet, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet's undertaking is to permit curious travelers to event the area and to really get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite go back and forth consultant category
'Lonely Planet courses are, comfortably, like no other.' - big apple Times
'Lonely Planet. it is on everyone's bookshelves; it truly is in each traveller's palms. it truly is on cell phones. it really is on the web. it really is in all places, and it is telling whole generations of individuals the best way to trip the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)