By Jurg van Vliet
If you propose to take advantage of Amazon internet companies to run functions within the cloud, the end-to-end procedure during this ebook will prevent useless trial and mistake. you will discover sensible guidance for designing and development purposes with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and a number of helping AWS instruments, with a spotlight on severe matters akin to load balancing, tracking, and automation.
How do you progress an present program to AWS, or layout your program in order that it scales successfully? How a lot garage will you require? Programming Amazon EC2 not just is helping you start, it is going to additionally hold you going as soon as you are effectively located within the cloud. This e-book is a must-read for program architects, builders, and administrators.
- Determine your application's lifecycle and determine the AWS instruments you need
- Learn the best way to construct and run your program as a part of the advance process
- Migrate easy internet purposes to the cloud with EC2, Amazon uncomplicated garage carrier, and CloudFront content material delivery
- Meet site visitors call for with EC2's car Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing
- Decouple your software utilizing uncomplicated Queue provider, easy Notification provider, and different tools
- Use the perfect instruments to reduce downtime, increase uptime, and deal with your decoupled system
"Jurg and Flavia have performed an excellent task during this booklet construction a realistic consultant on the right way to construct genuine structures utilizing AWS."
--Werner Vogels, vice president & CTO at Amazon.com